MAGNIFICENT MILE LIGHTS FESTIVAL PARKING
Get into the holiday spirit by visiting the BMO Magnificent Mile Lights Festival!
Discounted online rates available at all Millennium Garages. Rates include tax. The recommended garage is Grant Park North.
Discounted multi-day online rates are available at all Millennium
Garages. Rates include tax.
PARKING GARAGE RECOMMENDATION
For the most convenient parking for the BMO Magnificent Mile Lights Festival, park at Grant Park North Garage.
Reduced rate pre-purchased parking is available at all Millennium Garages for the BMO Magnificent Mile Lights Festival.
|Grant Park North||Grant Park South|
|Millennium Park||Millennium Lakeside|
ABOUT THE MAGNIFICENT MILE LIGHTS FESTIVAL
The Magnificent Mile turns into a winter wonderland every holiday season! On the weekend before each Thanksgiving, the hotels and shops on Chicago’s Magnificent Mile are illuminated in spectacular fashion, with more than one million lights adorning 200 trees!
An interactive holiday wonderland at Lights Festival Lane, the tree-lighting parade, and a majestic fireworks show over the Chicago River are the highlights of the weekend. Additional details are below:
Friday, November 16th
Lights Festival Lane opens the evening before the parade with more than a dozen interactive, holiday-themed activities, including:
- A visit from Santa Claus
- Live music
- Family-friendly activities
- Treats from Connie’s Pizza, Garrett Popcorn, The Eli’s Cheesecake Company, and more
When: 4 PM to 8 PM
Where: Pioneer Court, 401 N. Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
Saturday, November 17th
The fun continues on Saturday at Lights Festival Lane followed by the amazing tree-lighting parade down Michigan Avenue, and the fireworks spectacular over the Chicago River to wrap up the festivities.
Additionally, take advantage of holiday experiences and special offers at participating retailers, restaurants, and attractions around the Magnificent Mile District!
Schedule of Events:
- 11 AM to 4 PM: Explore the interactive wonderland of holiday activities at Lights Festival Lane.
- 5:30 PM to 7 PM: The BMO Magnificent Mile Lights Festival tree-lighting parade begins on North Michigan Avenue at Oak Street. Grand Marshals Mickey and Minnie Mouse lead the procession down Michigan Avenue, featuring spectacular floats, balloons, marching bands, and musical performers.
- 6:55 PM: The festivities come to a close with a magnificent fireworks show over the Chicago River!
Where: The Magnificent Mile (Michigan Avenue between Wacker Drive and Oak)