HOLIDAY SEASON PARKING
Enjoy the holiday cheer and reserve your parking now.
Discounted online rates available at all Millennium Garages. Rates include tax. The recommended garage is Grant Park South.
Discounted multi-day online rates are available at all Millennium Garages.
Rates include tax.
PARKING GARAGE RECOMMENDATION
Searching for the most convenient parking at great rates for holiday events, activities, and traditions in downtown Chicago? Park at any of the Millennium Garages, located near Michigan Avenue, Millennium Park, Maggie Daley Park, State Street, and many other holiday attractions.
Reduced rate pre-purchased parking is available at Millennium Garages.
|Grant Park North||Grant Park South|
|Millennium Park||Millennium Lakeside|
HOLIDAY SEASON ACTIVITIES
The holiday season brings many wonderful festivities and attractions throughoutdowntown Chicago. Whether you want to shop for the perfect gift, relax and dine at one of the excellent restaurants along Michigan Avenue, or listen to the wonderful caroling at Cloud Gate (“The Bean”), you will discover many holiday activities near Millennium Park.
A sampling of the holiday adventures that await you:
- The spectacular Magnificent Mile Lights Festival
- Visit Millennium Park to see the beautiful 62-feet tall Christmas tree and for Caroling at Cloud Gate every Friday between November 23rd and December 14th.
- Shopping along the glistening lights of Michigan Avenue
- Dining at one or more of the beautifully-decorated restaurants
- Ice skating at the McCormick Tribune Ice Rink in Millennium Park or the Maggie Daley Ice Skating Ribbon
- Browsing through the unusual gifts from around the world at Christkindlmarket
- Special holiday performances, events, and exhibits such as Handel’s Messiah at the Harris Theater, The Nutcracker at the Auditorium Theater, and Merry, Merry Chicago at the CSO.