Please type the first 5 digits of your CSO Access Card.
(Balances updated online Monday through Friday after 12pm, not on weekends or holidays.)
Please contact the Grant Park South Garage office (312) 922-1156, if your balance is not displayed.
We are excited about the upcoming CSO season! To ensure an easy and pleasant parking experience, let’s review the following guidelines and suggestions:
- Parking cards may be used at Grant Park South Garage, only, starting September 22, 2018. The parking card is valid on days and times of concerts for up to 7 hours. If you go over 7 hours, an additional park will be deducted from your account.
- Available “parks” are updated online Monday through Friday after 12pm, not on weekends or holidays. To add parking, call Ticketing at 312-294-3000.
- The pre-paid parking expires on June 30, 2019. NO extensions. Balances CANNOT be carried over to the next season.
- The parking card is reusable for future CSO seasons. Do not discard your card!
- Handicapped parking spots are available on the Main Floor both on the Jackson and Van Buren sides. Follow the “CSO Parking” signs to reach additional parking on the Lower Levels.
- Contact the garage office for a new card if yours is lost, damaged or stolen. There is $25 replacement fee. Parking value will not be lost.
- DO NOT PARK in the fire aisles or handicapped loading spaces. License plates are recorded. Violators are subject to ticketing and towing.
- Due to consistent, mechanical issues with the escalators and related equipment, they cannot be reversed any more. We apologize for any inconvenience.