MAGGIE DALEY PARK - ICE RIBBON NOW OPEN
$19 12-Hour Parking Below Park
Maggie Daley Park is bordered by the North end of Grant Park, Columbus Drive, Randolph Street, Monroe Street and Lake Shore Drive. To the west, Millennium Park, which hosts the renowned McCormick Tribune Ice Rink, is connected to the project by a pedestrian bridge.
Skaters will be able to enter the park at Upper Randolph Street at Columbus Drive and at Field Boulevard and at the southwest corner of Columbus Drive and Monroe Street. Admission: free
- Skate rental: $12 (except on opening day when free)
- Skating season lasts until March 1.
- Noon to 8 p.m. Monday through Thursday
- Noon to 10 p.m. on Friday
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. on Saturday until Jan. 4 when the ribbon will close an hour earlier at 9 p.m.
- 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Sunday
- 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Christmas Eve
- 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Christmas Day
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. from Dec. 26 through Dec. 30
- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. New Year’s Eve
- 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr. Day and Lincoln’s birthday
Skating season lasts until March 1.
Convenient Parking Provided By:
MILLENNIUM LAKESIDE GARAGE
GET PARKING DIRECTIONS
MILLENNIUM PARK HOLIDAY ATTRACTIONS
[hotspot id=2862 /]