Please type the first 5 digits of your CSO Access Card.
(Balances updated online Monday through Friday after 12pm, not on weekends or holidays.)
We are excited about the upcoming CSO season! To ensure an easy and pleasant parking experience, let’s review the following guidelines and suggestions:
- Parking cards may be used at Grant Park South Garage, only, starting September 22, 2017. The parking card is valid on days and times of concerts for up to 7 hours. If you go over 7 hours, an additional park will be deducted from your account.
- Available “parks” are updated online Monday through Friday after 12pm, not on weekends or holidays. To add parking, call Ticketing at 312-294-3000.
- The pre-paid parking expires on June 30, 2018. NO extensions. Balances CANNOT be carried over to the next season.
- The parking card is reusable for future CSO seasons. Do not discard your card!
- Handicapped parking spots are available on the Main Floor both on the Jackson and Van Buren sides. Follow the “CSO Parking” signs to reach additional parking on the Lower Levels.
- Contact the garage office for a new card if yours is lost, damaged or stolen. There is $25 replacement fee. Parking value will not be lost.
- DO NOT PARK in the fire aisles or handicapped loading spaces. License plates are recorded. Violators are subject to ticketing and towing.
- Due to consistent, mechanical issues with the escalators and related equipment, they cannot be reversed any more. We apologize for any inconvenience.