25 N MICHIGAN AVENUE CHICAGO, IL 60602
The Grant Park North Garage sits on the corner of Michigan Avenue and Randolph Street below Grant Park. The facility can house 1,850 cars with about 830,000 square feet of space. Vehicle height capacity clearance of 6’6″.
Get Directions >>>
Chicago Cultural Center
Macy’s on State Street
Hard Rock Hotel
Park Grill Restaturant
- The two automobile entrances for the Grant Park North Garage are in the middle of North Michigan Avenue between Monroe Street (from the south, heading north) and Randolph Street (from the north, heading south). 2011 Wacker Construction Detour Map
$15 – Early Bird: Monday – Friday*
*In between 5 – 9:00 a.m. out by 7:00 p.m. with a minimum stay of 6 hours.
$15 – 0 to 60 min.
$22 – 60 to 80 min.
$24 – 80 to 100 min.
$27 – 100 min. to 8 hrs.
$29 – 8 hrs. to 24 hrs.
$370 – Monthly: Reserved
$289 – Monthly: Non-Reserved
$25 – Special Event Rate**Prevailing rates are posted at the garage entrances. All Rates, including Special Event Rates are subject to change without notice.
1. Take I-55 East towards Chicago/Lake Michigan2. Take the Lake Shore Drive North exit3. Follow Lake Shore Drive North to the Monroe Street Exit4. Take a Left on Monroe Street5. Follow Monroe Street to Michigan Avenue
6. Take a Right on Michigan Avenue
7. Garage entrance is located on your left in the middle of Michigan Avenue
1. Take the East Ohio Street Exit (Exit 50)
2. Stay straight to go to onto West Ohio Street
3. Turn Right on North Fairbanks Court and proceed South
4. North Fairbanks Court becomes North Columbus Drive
5. Proceed Southbound on North Columbus Drive to East Randolph Street
6. Take a Right on East Randolph Street
7. Merge into the left lane
8. Proceed to Michigan Avenue
9. Take a Left on Michigan Avenue
10. Garage entrance is located on your Left in the middle of Michigan Avenue
1. Take Lake Shore Drive South to Monroe Street
2. Take a Right on Monroe Street
3. Follow Monroe Street to Michigan Avenue
4. Take a Right on Michigan Avenue
5. Garage entrance is located on your left in the middle of Michigan Avenue